The CoI Teaching Excellence Community Course at APUS launched yesterday. It’s exciting to see how the Study Groups are interacting already. Also interesting to get the comment here and there along the lines of “this is fantastic” along with “what?”. We knew we were going to hear from both ends of the continuum. So far it sounds like the participants are finding the the content and methods for interaction to be engaging.
You can follow some of the conversations by visiting any one of our social media sites:
- CTL Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/apusctl
- CTL LinkedIn Group: http://tinyurl.com/CTL-LinkedIn
- CTL Diigo Group: http://www.diigo.com/user/apusctl
- CTL YouTube Channel: http://tinyurl.com/CTL-YouTube
- CTL Twitter Feed: http://www.twitter.com/apusctl
Note: We’re using the #CoICommunity hashtag throughout the course.
Participants who contribute content can earn the Content Collaborator badge. As of day one, we’ve already had three folks earn the badge!